The SOPHAS system is an automatic system for synthesis and sample preparation that comprises liquid handling, heating, cooling and mixing functions with many optional tools to aid your synthesis such as powder handling, weighing, microwave-assisted synthesis, sonication and pH measurement & adjustment. Laboratories across the world are experiencing the fantastic flexibility and reliability of the SOPHAS.
- Automates the entire workflow for synthesis and sample preparation
- Reactions can be performed under inert conditions
- Filtration probes allow the use of scavenger resins and solid supported reagents
- Optional tools allow complete customisation to fit into your processes
- Modular setup, expandable additional modules can be added
- Performs various synthesis strategies (catalyst synthesis, cascade synthesis, polymer assisted synthesis, peptide synthesis, solid and solution