Zinsser Minilab - From Education to Combinatorial Chemistry
- Modern experimental chemistry kit.
- Suitable for the schools and university.
- Useful tool to develop and test new methods and strategies.
- Designed for experiments from 1g to 5 mL.
- Glass parts made of high quality borosilicate glass.
- A gas-tight apparatus is guaranteed due to strong couplings and connections.
- Digitally controlled heating stirrer "Ministirr".
The Zinsser Minilab has been used in many European schools, manly for safety reasons as there is no open flame and less chance of breakage. Also only a minimum quantity of reagents and chemicals is required, which is another reason for its success in education.