Our DryPette® is a hand-held powder pipette that accurately dispenses solids, comprising a dispensing handle and controller unit. The handles are exchangeable. Powder is aspirated into the handle’s pipetting tip with vacuum and dispensed with light positive pressure (DryPette® Standard and DryPette® Plus) or light positive pressure with or without positive displacement (DryPette® Varix range).
The DryPette® offers:
- Pipetting range from 5 µL up to 1,900 µL depending on the model.
- Precise and reproducible dispenses. Precisions are: 50 mg ± 2 mg; 150 mg ± 1 mg; 1000 mg ± 2.5 mg. The precision is maintained by removal of excess powder at the bottom of the tip after aspiration.
- No cross contamination through rapidly exchangeable, low cost cellulose filter incorporation in the delivery line of the pipette.
- Lightweight ergonomically designed hand piece allows easy filling of vessels. The compact control unit with connected flexible vacuum pipe supports simplicity.
- Simple operation procedure via a three position switch (off-aspirate-dispense) at the hand piece.
- Flexible application of multiple handle sizes with a single DryPette® controller unit to cover a wider dispense weight range and providing an economic powder dispenser for your laboratory. Customized nozzles and PickFix tips can be supplied.
Thank you for your interest in Gardner Denver. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.