The CombiDancer offers:
- Fast and efficient evaporation of solvents.
- Up to four times faster evaporation than with evaporation centrifuges. At a rack temperature of 40 °C it takes e.g. 20 minutes to evaporate 3 mL Methanol per vial/well or 2 hours for 600 µL DMSO per vial/well.
- Broad choice of racks for different sizes of vials with 24 positions up to 200 (depending on vial size) as well as MTP or DWP plate adapters.
- Sparging of vacuum chamber with inert gas or air after evaporation.
- Application of inert gas atmosphere during evaporation possible.
- Heated cooling coil for fast defrosting after evaporation.
- Up to 99 programmable evaporation protocols, combinable among another.
- Different vacuum programs to choose specific pump frequencies: standby, continuous pump frequency to 0.6 mbar, defined pressure limit, automatic modus with usage of pressure sensors (prevents boiling retardation).
- Alternatively, a rotary vane pump is applicable for high boiling solvents.
- PTFE coated cooling trap with a volume of 5 L connected to the vacuum pump.
- Vacuum chamber made with chemically resistant stainless steel.
- IR heater output is adjustable between 10% and 100% and regulated with a temperature probe within the evaporation rack.
- Additional electrical hotplate on the bottom up to 80 °C.
- Vortex frequency from 200 to 1000 rpm.
- Optional: CombiDancer can be controlled with a computer.
Thank you for your interest in Gardner Denver. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.