Whole Body Composition Analyzer
Zinsser Analytic is the distributor of EchoMRI™ (US) offering a broad range of whole body composition analyzers.
EchoMRI™’s systems offer:
- Analysis of fat mass, lean mass, free water and total body water with a direct measurement method, namely Quantitative Magnetic Resonance (QMR). A high sensitivity to body composition changes is thus given.
- EchoMRI™ systems can differentiate between hydrogen from fat molecules and from water.
- Quantitative measurements from small animals like fruit flies (2 mg) to humans (up to 250 kg).
- Tissue characterization of organs and biopsies is possible as well.
- Measurements are feasible non-invasive and in vivo. Thus, no anesthesia and restraining is required.
- Excellent precision and accuracy, high sensitivity, superior specificity in Body Composition Analysis (BCA). Enhanced precision and accuracy compared to DXA method (Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry).
- No radiation or toxicity issues – infants, children and pregnant women can safely be applied to this machines without any side effects.
- Automatic calibration and quality control.
- Typical measurement duration between 0.5 and 3.5 minutes.
- Short warm-up time (5 – 10 min).
- Exceedingly easy to operate and maintain, high manufacturing quality, very robust, on wheels for easy reallocation.
- There are 19 different versions –depending on desired application- and custom build systems available through Zinsser Analytic.
Thank you for your interest in Gardner Denver. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.